Site Manager, Shetland
We are looking for a Site Manager for our site on Shetland. The successful candidate will lead a dedicated team responsible for the commercial production of Lumpfish (Cyclopterus lumpus) for the biological control of sea lice.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the commercial production of lumpfish for the biological control of sea lice
- Day to day execution of fish husbandry operations
- Management of the health and welfare of all fish stocks on site
- Developing and maintaining site infrastructure
- Organising the vaccination and delivery of live juvenile fish to customers
- Liaison with FAI Aquaculture customers, clients, collaborators and regulators
- Management of the production team including training and development, setting objectives and reviewing performance
- Maintenance of statutory fish production, movement and treatment records
You will hold a first degree in a biological science and/or demonstrable experience of developing and managing a fish farm, research facility or similar operation and significant experience in building, motivating and developing high-performing teams.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications. A full benefit package including 33 days’ holiday, discretionary bonus and pension is provided.
Hours: Full time.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 31st August 2017