National Sales Manager
- Camanchaca Inc. is a leader in the fast paced and highly competitive – Fresh & Frozen Seafood Market.
- Supply source is fully integrated Corporate Salmon, Mussel and Langostino Lobster operations in Chile augmented with strategic seafood supplier partners.
- Customer focus is National and Regional Restaurant and Retail Chains, Seafood Distributors, Full Service Food distributors and Cruise lines.
- Product segments are Consumer Branded, Trade Branded and Private Label.
- This Position is based in Camanchaca’ s Miami Office.
- Directly manage the Sales & Product Procurement team
- Establish and execute Sales and Product Procurement Goals.
- Establish and execute Pricing strategy
- Manage Specific existing National Key accounts.
- Establish comprehensive programs.
- Negotiate pricing and promotional activities.
- Manage partner supplier relationships
- Establish and execute the company’s strategic sales goals.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual supply planning of corporate and partner suppliers production coordinated with US and Canadian market sales.
- Develop and manage new and innovative ways to market and expand the portfolio of products.
Reporting To: President of US office
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- University or College Graduate with Professional Sales & Management Training
- A dynamic proven persistent personality driven to excel.
- Minimum 15 years sales and sales management experience in the food industry (ideally seafood).
- Minimum 10 years successful Key Account management experience.
- Highly refines ability to manage, motivate, communicate and negotiate.
- Skilled in collaborative decision making.
- Analytical and creative with above average computer skills.
- Bi lingual English /Spanish (Preferred)
- Base Salary (commensurate with experience) Plus Bonus Opportunity.
- Three weeks’ vacation per year.
- Company match 401k plan and Comprehensive Family Medical Plan. Eligibility after completion of 90 day probationary period.
Position Available Immediately.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org