Seawater Production Manager
Grieg Seafood BC Ltd., a dynamic and growing company in the Aquaculture industry, is seeking to hire a permanent full-time Seawater Production Manager to support our operations in Campbell River, BC.
Reporting to the Seawater Production Director, the Seawater Production Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the farm sites in a designated area, ensuring company production goals and financial targets are met, and compliance with all government and agency regulations.
Grieg Seafood BC Ltd. is fostering a positive and passionate growth in our current corporate culture with a core focus on employee engagement and development. It is critical that the Seawater Production Manager adopt and lead in a constructive style that encourages input from all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent academic qualification or higher;
- Aquaculture Diploma or Certificate from an accredited program;
- A minimum 8 years related managerial experience OR a combination of education and experience;
- Project Management experience an asset;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Fish Talk familiarity an asset;
- Marine Emergency Duties A3 certificate, Small Vessel Operating Permit, Radio Operator Licence, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate, and Spill Response Certificate;
- Excellent leadership skills, communication, problem solving, critical thinking, as well as teamwork and conflict resolution skills;
- A favourable drivers licence abstract, fitness assessment, and criminal record check will be required.
For a full job description or if you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday July 3, 2017
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org