AKVA Group Scotland Limited continues to grow as the main aquaculture equipment supplier to the UK and mediterranean with a new subsidiary opening in Iran. To support this and other developments a vacancy has arisen for a General Manager based at our Inverness premises to oversee the day to day operations at our three facilities in Inverness, Kishorn and Stornoway. AKVA group Scotland Limited currently has over 60 employees with an annual turnover in excess of £12 million.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a technical/biological degree and/or relevant business qualification
- a proven track record of success at senior management level with excellent , interpersonal, presentation and decision making skills
- excellent commercial awareness with exceptional leadership and motivational skills
- a high level of financial awareness including budgeting and forecasting experience
- knowledge and experience of auditing processes and procedures
- a knowledge of the global aquaculture industry
- an ability to operate confidently at senior level demonstrating the ability to form strong and successful customer relationships
- clean driving licence
This role has the potential to develop into other areas of the business as it continues to grow and develop. This is a permanent full-time position based at the group's main office in Inverness. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. A generous benefits package including company car, contributory pension, bonus scheme, income protection and life assurance is also offered.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 31 May 2017.
Interested applicants should send their CV including a letter of interest by email or post to:
Mrs Tracy Cleary
AKVA group Scotland Limited
36F Shore Street
Scotland IV1 1NF
Tel: +44 1463 221444