Feed & Fish Performance
We are looking for a systematic and enthusiastic person who wants to play a key role in our company. Reporting to the Global Director R&D and Technical you will be responsible for delivering knowledge and better practices within the areas of feed, feeding and fish performance, supporting the strategic goals.
REQUIRED COMPETENCE AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree within aquaculture, nutrition or biology
(Master of Science/ PhD)
• Thorough understanding of the principles of fish nutrition, feed management and fish performance including challenges related to practical feeding
• Experience from positions within farming or academia and previous involvement in R&D
• Systematic and attention to detail
• Positive attitude, passionate and self-motivated
• High work capacity and implementation capability
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Fluent in English and preferably Norwegian
• Drive development of better practices for feed and feed management to ensure improved fish performance and performance predictability
• Run and coordinate research, development and innovation projects
• Develop knowledge into practical recommendations for our operations
• Support feed coordinators with technical competence and know-how
• Lead a global competency team within feed, feeding and fish performance
• Drive knowledge transfer to and between operations and work closely with Marine Harvest Fish Feed on development of best performing diets
• Feed performance and cost follow up
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
• Benefits and salary according to company policy.
• You will be part of a passionate and dedicated team that drives innovation and change.
• Interesting opportunities and projects in an international environment.
• The position is based at the head office in Bergen
Willingness to travel is a pre-requisite.
For further information contact the Global Director R&D and Technical, Øyvind Oaland Tel. +47 957 00 152.
All enquiries and applications will be treated in confidence.