Project Manager / Plant Manager in Central Europe
Marine Harvest is growing sales of value added products in Europe, and is continuing to invest in value added processing capacity in Europe. To support this growth we are looking for a project/ plant manager for our Central Europe division.
- Lead supply chain projects in new and existing markets
- Lead investment projects
- Function as plant manager in new or existing factories
- Support management in supply chain optimization (technology, organization, cost/ efficiency, quality, planning etc)
- More than 5 years of project/operational management experience in salmon industry.
- Ability to build and start up operational sites of different sizes, establish all aspect of the plant from investment, technical part, technology, structures and people management
- Developing appropriate KPI’s
- Working language will be English, and additionally we would prefer skills in Polish, Norwegian or German language.
- Result and commercially orientated, strong and efficient decision maker
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Proven results from previous positions
- Higher education in finance, management, production or science. Long experience as plant manager can compensate for a lack of formal education.
Marine Harvest offers:
- A challenging and exciting position in the world’s leading salmon company
- A possibility to shape the future of the seafood industry
- A dynamic working environment
- A great opportunity for personal and professional development
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance schemes
The place of work will be in Poland or Norway, however extensive travel activity has to be expected. The position reports to the COO processing in Marine Harvest Central Europe.
The candidate for this position should be able to identify her/himself with the corporate values Trust-Change-Passion-Share, and contribute to the vision of Marine Harvest – Leading the blue revolution”.
For more information on the position, please contact;
COO Processing, Teis Knudsen – Phone +48 500 060 804
Global HR Director, Anne Lorgen Riise +47 977 64 999