Project Solution Engineer - White Fish
Do you want to be part of our success?
At our headquarter in Lübeck, Germay we are looking for a Project Solution Engineer - White Fish
You (m/f) will be responsible for sales support for fish processing system solutions, focusing on white fish. The Project Solution Engineer knows the industry and works process oriented and understands what is important for an optimal operation in a white fish factory/ plant. You are responsible for finding projects and customers and transfering customer requirements into fish processing line concepts. The Project Solution Engineer will report to the Head of Project Engineering.
- Sales support for fish processing system solutions, especially for white fish
- Elaboration of state of the art automated process solutions for customer projects
- Analysis of customer requirements, potential assessment and identification of market and trends
- Transfer of customer requirements into fish processing line concepts
- Elaboration of process flows and factory layouts
- Set-up of system solution calculations and support of contract negotiations
- Research and negotiation of sub-contractors
- Set-up of projects deliveries and reporting on regular basis
- Active communication and first level contact for customers and project teams
- Active leadership and guidance of project teams to fulfill customer requirements and project goals
- Finalization of project documentation including lessons learned and technology enhancements
In order to be successful in this position, you have working experience in a comparable project oriented position within the fish processing industry. You have experience in sales and sales support of turnkey solutions in the fish industry. You are knowledgeable with AutoCad, Solid Works, SAP and MS Office. You have the capability to work with factory layouts and processes considering technological and engineering standards as well as implementation and market entry of new technologies.
You can work with various teams and projects simotaneously, have strong organsational and communication skills and service attitude. You have a commercial mind-set, understanding customer and market demands. You are able to empower and manage team spirit and provide effective leadership likewise.
Office location in Lübeck, Germany with ability to work abroad and travel frequently, mainly to the Nordic countries.
5-8 years relevant experience with machinery, as a production manager or similar.
Fluent in English and preferably in German.